Local businesses, run by people like you, outsource their Health & Safety because it is easier and more cost effective to bring us in to look after these important responsibilities for them.
Our clients tell us that the business focused and common sense H&S advice they receive from us helps them make their business stronger and safer and they love what we do, they rate us 9.7 out of 10 on Trust Pilot.
So, do you have these business challenges?
- You rely on a call centre or google! for expert advice
- You don’t know if you are legally compliant for H&S?
- You are under threat of an H&S claim
- You have tight budgets and inadequate insurance and don’t have time to ‘do’ H&S
- You would like to train / develop your staff more on the H&S responsibilities
- You spend too much of your time dealing with H&S problems
How can we help you?
- We will work together to find solutions – We tell you what you can do not what you can’t!
- You will have a named local expert to support you with unlimited advice and support
- Affordable monthly retained fees on 12-month contracts
- Your retained service is backed by market leading insurance
- You can up-skill yourself or your managers through our locally delivered training programmes
We offer a solution to any H&S problem, situation or issue you have in line with how your business runs and we get to understand how your business and culture operates providing solutions to match your specific needs.
Our Health and Safety services include the following:
- Health and Safety Advice Line
- Legal Expenses Insurance
- On-site support
- Health and Safety Policy
- Risk Assessments
- Fire Risk Assessments
- On-site Audits
- Emergency First Aid Training
- Accident Investigations
- CHAS and Safe Contractor
- Toolbox Talks
- Safe Systems of Work
- Online HS compliance system
Find Out More
Contracts and handbooks
Payroll and pensions
Performance and appraisals
Looking for expert HR support?
We can help you focus on your business by taking care of all your human resources needs.
Let us know how we can help or ask about our free initial HR review.
Preventing People Problems
Office Address: 1-3 St Colme Street, Edinburgh, EH3 6AA | VAT Number: 189940449 | Registration Number: SC476281
Copyright © 2007 - 2019 The HR Dept Ltd. HR DEPT is a registered trademark belonging to The HR Dept Limited.