Developing an HR/People StrategyDETAILS
Many businesses have a ‘Finance Strategy’ and/or a ‘Marketing Strategy’ but do you have an ‘HR’ or ‘People Strategy’ in place?
A one day workshop to understand how strategic HR can improve both business performance and employee engagement.
Wednesday 27th September 2017
9.15 a.m. – 4.30 p.m.
Denzell House, Denzell Gardens,
Bowdon, Cheshire WA14 4QE
Jill Bottomley (CIPD Chartered Fellow, BSc), Owner/Director of the HR Dept (Trafford & Warrington) has nearly 30 years’ HR experience, having worked for ‘blue chip’ organisations and involved in developing HR strategy, together with experience of working with SMEs and in the Education sector, will be running a comprehensive one day ‘masterclass’ covering:
- The longer term future ‘world of work’ – what will it mean for you? The changing nature of jobs; review of organisation design and roles and future implications of employment law.
- How to develop a robust ‘HR/People Strategy’, ensuring it is aligned to a clear vision and business strategy; the importance of getting this right and what strategies to consider relating to it e.g. recruitment, retention, recognition, reward, skill acquisition, development, succession management, performance management, employee engagement, employee relations etc.
- Why Values and Behavioural Competencies are important to have defined and embedded within the way you work – what it all means and how and why you should develop them.
- Reviewing where you are with HR – transactional, operational or strategic? How you can ‘move up the HR curve’ towards more integrated strategic HR management aligned to your business strategy.
- Measurement of HR and other business metrics – importance of setting cascaded objectives and KPIs aligned to business strategy and the management information it can provide, to enable you to make more informed decisions and actions for future growth and performance.
Cost £295 plus VAT inclusive of lunch and refreshments
Limited places so early booking is essential. Payment on booking.
To book please email [email protected]