Free Seminar – Business Reorganisation and RedundancyDETAILS
One thing in business is sure, there will always be change. During our seminar we will help you manoeuvre the employment law minefield when it comes to implementing changes in your business. We will be
talking you through restructures, reorganisations and redundancies.
Some of the topics will include:
– Key considerations when planning a reorganisation
– What to do when a restructure leads to a redundancy
– Individual and collective redundancy – the do’s and don’ts
– Consultation and how to make it truly meaningful
– The survivors – how not to overlook the people whose roles were safe
With Employment Law currently a little on the quiet side, Helen Colechin will talk about social media and your business reputation, sharing some interesting cases with fair or unfair dismissal rulings plus some practical steps for
maintaining a good reputation.
Finally, Kirk Thompson from the Health & Safety Dept will discuss DSE assessments and what you need to know as an employer to comply with the Health and Safety (Display Screen Equipment) Regulations.
Who is it for?
Our seminar is open to all and will be particularly useful for business owners
and managers and those who are responsible for overseeing the HR function.