HR & Employment Law Essentials Breakfast SeminarDETAILS
FREE TO ATTEND BREAKFAST SEMINAR
This FREE event will provide broad, practical advice and tips on employment issues that any business owner or manager needs to know.
HR and Employment Law is crucial for any business; the law is the same regardless of the number of employees.
Getting things wrong or ‘not knowing what you don’t know’ is not a defence in an Employment Tribunal.
Can you afford the risk which could amount to thousands of pounds and reputational damage?
This Seminar will cover the following:
- Self-employed, worker or employee? – Understand the difference and the risks of getting it wrong.
- Different types of contracts – full time, part time, zero hours, fixed term.
- Holidays – how to calculate and ensure compliance for part time and zero hours staff.
- Managing Sickness Absence
- Recent Case Law Update and the potential implications for your business.
What the costs could be of ‘getting it wrong’ if you receive an Employment Tribunal claim.
Places are limited so please book early to ensure your place.
Click here to book your place