Managing Unacceptable Behaviour at WorkDETAILS
This half day workshop provides business owners, managers and those responsible for HR, with the knowledge and confidence to recognise and address unacceptable behaviour in the workplace and an understanding of the costly legal and commercial consequences of not doing so.
The workshop will deliver practical and real life examples in an interesting, interactive and thought provoking way to realise what risks you may have in your business.
We will cover:
- What is ‘banter’, when does it become unacceptable and what should a manager do?
- What is bullying and harassment and what’s the difference?
- What is the difference between an assertive management style and bullying?
- What is covered by The Equality Act 2010 and what does it mean in practice?
- What are the different types of discrimination and where could there be risk to the business?
- What is meant by sexual harassment at work and where do you draw the line with ‘banter’ and flirting?
- What could the costs be of ‘getting it wrong’ and receiving an Employment Tribunal claim?