Do you struggle to recruit for your business? Are your job adverts attractive? Are you confident that your interviews are effective?
Invest half a day from your diary and sign up for our Recruitment Masterclass on Tuesday 21st May from 10.00am to 2.00pm at Riverhouse Barn Arts Centre (Manor Road, Walton on Thames, KT12 2PF)
If you want to attract and retain the best people, you need to ensure your hiring processes are smooth and seamless and offers your potential employee a positive experience from beginning to end. This masterclass is designed for those who are new to recruitment and selection, as well as those that are experienced but want to refresh and update their knowledge.
The HR Dept Recruitment Specialists have created an interactive masterclass that covers the recruitment process and will help you to feel confident to:
- Identify the role that you need to fill in your business
- Creating an advert that grabs the attention of the right people
- Placing the adverts where they need to be
- Interviewing techniques that will identify the best person for the role.
- Offering the candidate and welcoming them on board.
- Strengthen your existing people plan
- Practical tips and techniques you can apply to your recruitment strategy.
- Network with other local SME’s
With over a decade of experience in recruitment, Joanna Herbert, from the HR Dept will walk you through the recruitment process. Applying the tips and techniques from the masterclass will help you to save time and effort, and ensure your business has the right people to support your ongoing success.
£125.00 + VAT per person
To receive a 10% discount book your place by 30th April
Food will be available to purchase from the café on the day.
To book please email email@example.com or phone 0345 208 1290
We look forward to seeing you soon.