This workshop will cover the key responsibilities that all employers, whether transferees or transferors, will need to take into consideration. This will include:
– Definition of a relevant transfer
– Effect of a relevant transfer on contracts and employment
– TUPE and preventing illegal working
– Employees affected by the relevant transfer
– Employees right of objection
– Changes to terms and conditions of employment
– Dismissals and redundancies
– Information and consultation rights
Delegates are offered a light sandwich lunch.
10th July 2019 – 9.30 – 12.30
To find out more information and to book your place, please click here or contact Emma on the details below. There is a special early bird discount for bookings received by 31st May 2019.