To book click here.
Maintaining and developing you and your teams professional knowledge is crucial to business success.
We recognise this and work with our clients to deliver cost effective in house and public workshops cover the following subject areas.
- First Aid
- Managing People Programme
- HR Essentials
- Effective Team Leadership
- Managing Performance
- Recruiting Staff
- Disciplinary and Grievance
- Managing Conflict
- Communicating with Confidence
- Managing Absence
- HR Administration
- Outplacement and Career Management
- Returning to Work after Parental Leave
- Managing / Working with Millennials, Gen X, Y, Z and Centennials
- Effective Feedback and Appraisals
- Understanding Equality and Diversity
- Non-Financial Retirement Planning
- Managing Change
- Networking and Personal Marketing Skills
- Fire Warden Training
- Manual Handling
- Business Succession Planning
- Finance for Non-Finance people
- Strategic HR Management
- Presentation and Public Speaking
- Health & Safety Essentials for SMEs
- Managing Tenders and Proposals
- GDPR for Staff and Managers
- Harassment and Bullying Awareness
Over the last year, 100% of attendees at our workshops rated them excellent/ good and commented
‘Very well-structured workshop’ ‘Content was comprehensive’ ‘…skills that will be well received going forward’
To book or find out more contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0131 297 7545
Emergency First Aid Training
As a good employer you will want to know in the event of an accident or emergency at work you have team members who are suitably trained to help their colleagues and your customers.
This course enables your team members to become qualified emergency first aiders and involves loads of practical demonstrations and guidance.
You may also be aware that as an employer you are required to appoint a member of your team to be responsible for first-aid.
A recent participant said “Emergency First Aid – excellent course. Concise, relaxed, and well run”
The course covers:
- Basic Life Support
- Conditions and Beathing
- Fainting and Shock
- Diabetes and Seizures
- Dealing with Accidents and Emergencies
- Using AED
- Minor Burns and Scalds
- Wounds and Bleeding
- Minor Injuries and Treatmemt
At the end of the full day course all participants will undergo an assessment on the day to ensure they have the required levels of competence to be a qualified First Aider.
Contact us to discuss dates and prices.
Managing People Programme
Successful businesses like yours get even better results when they invest in developing their teams people management skills. Your business and your people can benefit from the “Managing People Programme’ in loads of useful ways, past attendees have told us that it helped:
• Increase managerial confidence and capability
• Increase team performance
• Improve employee engagement and satisfaction levels
• Decrease staff turnover
• Reduce absenteeism
• Reduce conflict in the workplace
Your team leaders, managers, supervisors will enjoy 3 full days learning spread over a 3 month period.
The training is really participative and adaptable to the learning styles of attendees using case studies, group discussion, questionnaires and videos, no ‘death by Powerpoint’ with us! It’s all backed up with supportive and useful materials that can be used every day at work.
– Effective Team Leadership
– Communicating with Confidence
– Recruiting Staff
– Managing Performance
– Managing Absence
– Discipline and Grievance
Your place or ours?
This programme is available on a delegate basis by bringing together a group of up to 10 people or can be delivered on a bespoke basis within your business.
£950 + VAT per person, discounted to £850 +VAT person for current HR Dept Advice Line clients. This includes 3 full day workshops, and all course materials.
To find out more and book, please contact us.