Having great HR in the workplace is essential to help your business grow. When a problem does arise it is usually either caused by or has an impact on your employees.
It’s then your responsibility to resolve these situations quickly and effectively.
This can be stressful and take time, but more importantly it takes you away from focusing on what you do best – running your business.
You don’t need to employ your own HR Manager or talk to a Solicitor.
The Newcastle team is headed by Jayne Hart who has extensive experience working with both small businesses, public sector and charities. Jayne and her team understand the unique challenges small businesses face and have developed a full HR and employment law service to meet these demands. We all know that sometimes an individual is determined to make a tribunal claim even when you have done everything correctly. So for added reassurance our Advice Line Clients also benefit from the backing of our employment tribunal indemnity insurance which will cover legal costs and awards, subject to our Advice being taken.
The HR Dept Newcastle’s service is ideal for businesses who would like access to experienced HR practitioners combined with regular onsite support. The team are contactable by email and telephone or can come to your office to discuss tricky or important people issues.
Based in the heart of the North East, the HR Dept provides support and advice on the full range of HR issues including:
HR Dept Newcastle offers a flexible and affordable outsourced employment law solution that covers your business against financial losses and people issues by providing a service which includes:
- A FREE initial consultation and HR Health check and Review
- INCLUSIVE insurance against the risks of employment tribunal expenses and claims
- UNLIMITED telephone and email advice on any HR and employment law issue
- Help & support provided by expert HR & Employment Law professionals
- Step-by-step practical advice you can act upon, quickly, efficiently and legally
- All the legal letters and documentation tailored to your needs
- Onsite visits at your business to provide practical support as and when you need it
So, if you’re one of the many employers who are..
- Spending more time managing people problems than growing your business
- Frustrated by all the red tape that goes with employing people
- Having to dismiss someone but unsure of the legal process
- Need a practical solution to a people problem
- Worried about expensive solicitor fees or tribunal claims
- Struggling to keep up with ever changing employment law
.. then you need to talk to us for fast, affordable access to comprehensive HR support tailored to your specific needs.
Your business is unique so that is why we offer a very local and personal service, we are definitely not a call centre. It’s like having your own HR Manager on the end of the phone, someone who knows you, your business and can provide immediate advice you can act upon.
You will be surprised at how little our personal and local service costs and if you end up on the wrong side of an employment tribunal – can you really afford the alternative?
The HR Dept works with a wide range of North East businesses including:
- High tech, web and IT companies
- Professional services
- Engineers, construction companies and architects
- Property and estate agents
So if you are a business in the Newcastle, Gateshead, South Tyneside or surrounding areas and in need of outsourced HR support, please call Jayne now. Don’t forget to request your FREE review of your existing contracts and handbooks.