With over 30 years’ industry experience, we can provide your SME with expert employment law advice and top quality customer service for a fraction of the cost of going to an employment law solicitor or running your own legal department.
For an affordable fixed monthly fee, you can benefit from our tailored support and advice whenever you need it, giving you peace of mind that your small business is always legally compliant.
We can also provide employment law advice for substantial one-off human resource projects too.
We give clear advice on employment law issues including:
• Employment contracts
• Employment policies and handbooks
• Disciplinary action and dismissals
• Long term sickness absence
• Employee benefits
• Transfers of Undertakings (TUPE)
• Employment law tribunals
We know that the small issues can really matter to an SME, so we’re always on hand to answer even the most routine questions, as well as the trickier ones.
Some of the most frequently asked employment law questions that we encounter include:
• I employ staff now – what sort of documents should I give them?
• I have an employee who is not up to the job – can I dismiss them?
• Can I change someone’s hours of work?
• I need to make some urgent cost savings and am therefore considering redundancies. What is the process for making people redundant?
On these – and any other employment law query that you may have – we’re here to help. We spend time getting to know our clients so that our employment law advice is always tailored to the specific needs of your individual business.
Employment law is constantly changing. We stay on top of all the latest developments so you don’t have to.
We also offer a free, confidential health check of your employment policies and documentation, and can arrange Tribunal Insurance for your firm.