Set up in 2007, we have more than a decade’s worth of experience providing HR support and advice to small and medium-sized businesses across South East London and North Kent.
Working with the HR Dept is like having your own HR Director, but for the fraction of the cost of a permanent employee. For an affordable fixed monthly fee, your SME can benefit from our tailored HR support and advice whenever you need it.
Your employees are your most valuable assets so it’s essential that you look after them properly. Always available at the end of the phone, the HR Dept provides advice on any and every HR issue that you may have – from the most basic and routine, to the thornier and more substantial – so you can be sure that your workers never have a reason to complain.
We give HR support and advice on all human resource issues including:
• Employment policies and handbooks
• Disciplinary action and dismissals
• Long term sickness absence
• Performance management
• Employee benefits
• Training and development
Examples of some of the types of questions we’re asked by our clients include:
• I employ staff now – what sort of documents should I give them?
• I have an employee who is not up to the job – can I dismiss them?
• I have an employee who is off long term sick. What can I do about it?
• I’ve discovered that one of my employees has made derogatory comments about my company on social media. How should I handle this?
On these – and any other HR issue you require support or advice on – we’re here to help. We spend time getting to know our clients so that our HR support and advice is always tailored to the specific needs of your individual business.