Outsourced HR services & employment law support
Do you need expert HR consultants in Newcastle, South Tyneside, North Tyneside and Gateshead you can depend on?
You’ve come to the right place.
From our central base in Newcastle, South Tyneside, North Tyneside and Gateshead our highly qualified and knowledgeable HR experts have a deep understanding of employment law.
Whether you need HR services for support with employment contracts, managing disciplinaries or anything else on your journey as an employer, we can help.
If you are looking to outsource your HR completely or just need help with a one off project, our HR and employment law solutions will support you in achieving your business goals.
The HR Dept monthly advice line provides SME business owners with additional peace of mind to know that they are covered by employment tribunal insurance.
Find out more about the different ways to work with us so you have more time to focus on your business.As your local HR Dept we support businesses across the North East, in areas such as Newcastle upon Tyne, Gateshead, North Tyneside and South Tyneside..
How our HR services can help you in Newcastle, South Tyneside, North Tyneside and Gateshead
Keeping on Track
We help businesses across
Newcastle, South Tyneside, North Tyneside and Gateshead with their HR issues
HR Consulting Services and Support
We are based in South Shields town centre, a stone’s throw from the A19 Tyne Tunnel and the metro is on our doorstep. We support our clients by telephone, video call or email and also onsite work. We also welcome our clients to visit us at our offices.
Our office location provides easy access to Newcastle, South Tyneside, Gateshead, North Tyneside. In fact, it takes us no longer than around 40 minutes to get to any of our client’s sites in the North East, meaning, when needed, we can be available at short notice to support clients face to face rather than just on the phone.
Our client group covers a range of industries including:
- Digital / IT
- Estate Agencies
- Creative / design agencies
- Charities / Not for Profit
Additionally, we feel strongly about helping our communities, so we also support a number of charities with their HR on a pro bono basis, including The Sunshine Fund, Grace House, The Charlie & Carter Foundation and NE Youth.
Small businesses across the North East often come to us because they have an employee issue that needs managing. We can help them resolve that initial issue and then provide guidance as to what steps they can take to prevent further occurrences happening. This could be through reviewing their contracts, handbooks and policies or coaching and training their line managers in the various areas of employee management.
Our customers continue to work with us because we take the time to understand their business and how they want to manage their employees (our longest customer has been with us for 9 years and counting). All of our clients manage their teams in different ways, and so we tailor our advice so that it reflects the way in which the business is managed.
Why you should work with The HR Dept
- Expert Knowledge, Advice and Support - You’ll be working with a highly qualified and experienced HR professional, with many years of HR experience. We are dedicated to delivering first-class advice and support to our local business community.
- Cost-Effective HR services - Outsourcing your HR can save you time and money and we offer a range of flexible, cost-effective payment options to suit your business needs.
- Peace of mind - Our Advice Line is backed by tribunal indemnity insurance. This means that if you have followed our advice from the beginning of your enquiry, unforeseen employment tribunal costs and awards are covered.
- Free HR Resources - We offer a range of free HR resources to help you with your daily business needs, including blogs, webinars, Time Sheets, New Starter Forms, Holiday Request forms and Exit Interview templates.
Business and HR news
for Newcastle, South Tyneside, North Tyneside and Gateshead
Preventing People Problems
Office Address: 49 Fowler Street, South Shields, NE33 1NS | VAT Number: 184190500 | Registration Number: 8942403
Copyright © 2007 - 2021 The HR Dept Ltd. HR DEPT is a registered trademark belonging to The HR Dept Limited.