Management Development ProgrammeDETAILS
We are launching a Management Development Programme specifically designed for Supervisors, Team Leaders and New and Established Managers.
This consists of 8 practical and interactive half day workshop modules (10-2pm). Small groups (max 10 people) with the cohort of delegates for the duration of the programme. 1-2-1 coaching between each module, to ensure learning is implemented in the workplace.
Module 1 – Effective Team Leadership
• Draw on management and leadership skills to – Communicate with confidence, delegate effectively, motivate to enable a high performing team
Module 2 – Performance Management
• Consider the tools for managing performance
• Set performance standards and objectives
• Conduct effective reviews to ensure objectives are met
• Understand the principles of giving and receiving feedback
Module 3 – Managing Conflict
• Recognise how to respond and resolve conflict in the workplace – practical tips on
how to hold difficult conversations
Module 4 – Managing Disciplinary and Grievance procedures
• Understand the Disciplinary process using the ACAS framework.
Includes procedures for – suspension, investigation, hearing, appeal, and how to
store relevant paperwork and for how long
Module 5 – Communicating with confidence
• Use body language effectively
• Communicate assertively
• Display confidence in conversations, team meetings and presentations
Module 6 – Leading and managing change
• Recognise the impact of change
• Know how to engage and support your team through the stages of change
• Learn how to plan and lead through change
Module 7 – Managing Absence
• Review tools and create action plans for the management and prevention of
sickness and absence
• Manage short, sporadic and long term absence
Module 8 – Effective Recruitment, Interviewing and Selection
• Demonstrate the steps required for recruiting the right calibre candidate for your vacancy
• Consider the options available for recruiting for your vacancy
• Interview techniques and selection process
• Induction – best practice
For more information or to book your place contact email@example.com or call
0345 200 0031
Managing Difficult ConversationsDETAILS
Our half day interactive workshop is designed to develop your skills at managing difficult conversations and give you the confidence to approach any potentially tricky conversation, secure in the knowledge that you have the ability to handle it.
Date: Tuesday 17th September 2019, 9am – 1pm
This half-day interactive course is designed to help managers and leaders at all levels to understand coaching; to explore how coaching fits with effective leadership and to acquire practical coaching techniques that will enhance their role as a manager or leader.
Date: Tuesday 17th September 2019, 1pm – 5pm
The HR Dept’s ‘Personal Effectiveness in the Workplace’ one day workshop provides answers to all of these issues and more. Whatever your position within your organisation there is a very real probability that you could be being a lot more effective than you are currently.
Date: Tuesday 19th September 2019, 10am – 4pm
The HR Dept’s appraisal training offers you the chance to learn the essential elements that make up a great appraisal meeting. You’ll leave the workshop equipped with tools and techniques to approach your next round of appraisals with confidence and a smile.
Date: Monday 7th October, 9am – 1pm
As an experienced coach, presenter and trainer, Tom is recognised for his ability to engage his audiences and make the learning fun and interactive for everyone. Tom guarantees that you’ll leave the workshop feeling more confident about your ability to stand in front of an audience and speak confidently.
Date: Monday 7th October, 1pm – 5pm