Do you have a new kickstart employee?
Are you struggling to give them the employability skills required as part of the scheme?
We can help with that. Our affordable online e-learning programme will support your Kickstart employee with the employability training required of you as a Kickstart employer.
Our platform provides your kickstart employee with access to a Careers Hub containing thousands of resources allowing users to build their CV, improve on their interviewing skills and access the advice of careers specialists to tackle the most common obstacles when applying for jobs. Included in the platform your Kickstart placement employee will receive:
- Career Assessments
- CV Builder
- Elevator Pitch
- Interview Simulator
- Over 500 e-learning programmes including expert videos, tutorials and articles covering all the key aspects of employability and career development
- Unlimited access to psychometric tools including assessments and quizzes on ability, motivation, personality and resilience – complete with downloadable results – to build readiness for job search.
- Online job search portal providing employees with job alert notifications – with fast access to live UK jobs specific to your sector and role types.
- Bespoke option of your internal roles first so that your Kickstart placement is aware of any opportunities to maintain their employment with you.
- Bespoke option of links to companies and roles in your sector – driving the most relevant job search information to your kickstart placement employee.
How much will it cost?
As part of the Kickstart Scheme you will have received a £1500 grant to support your kickstart employee with the workplace training to fulfil their placement and employability training for afterwards. You can provide your kickstart employee 3 months access to our employability skills platform for just £150 per user.
We recommend providing a minimum of 3 months access to users to that they receive the full benefits of the platform.
How do I set up my Kickstart Employee?
It’s very easy to arrange access for your kickstart employee. Simply email email@example.com, call us on 0208 702 8062 and provide us with your contact details and your kickstart employees contact details and the date you would like them to receive their 3 months access to the platform.
Need help to setup your Kickstart employee?
Send us an enquiry mentioning Kickstart and we will take it from there.
Looking for expert HR support?
We can help you focus on your business by taking care of all your human resources needs.
Let us know how we can help or ask about our free initial HR review.
Preventing People Problems
Office Address: The Old Church, Quick’s Road, Wimbledon, London, SW19 1EX | VAT Number: 381 4363 94 | Registration Number: 13384020
Copyright © 2007 - 2020 The HR Dept Ltd. HR DEPT is a registered trademark belonging to The HR Dept Limited.