Practical and Affordable HR and Employment Law Advice –
Have an HR Question – Need an answer fast?
You don’t need to employ your own HR Manager or talk to a Solicitor.
You can work with us on an ad-hoc Pay as you Go basis or for those wanting more help our HR Advice Line service is ideal, because let’s face it…
… you probably didn’t dream of starting and running your business so that you could spend hours ensuring employment law compliance, managing employee issues, drafting HR letters and employment contracts.
And nor should you, because at The HR Dept Cambridgeshire & North Herts we can do that for you. We take the hassle out of HR and give you back the time and energy to focus on what you do best and running your business.
You won’t need to trawl websites looking for information or spend time adapting a template letter to suit your needs as we will always provide you with documents and letters tailored to your business.
As trained and qualified employment law and HR professionals, we tell you what you can do, not what you can’t. We are here to give you pragmatic advice to help sort out problems quickly.
Your business is unique so that is why we offer a very local and personal service; we are definitely not a call centre. It’s like having your own HR Director on the end of the phone, someone who knows you, your business and can provide immediate advice you can act upon.
You will be surprised at how little our personal and local service costs and if you end up on the wrong side of an employment tribunal – can you really afford the alternative?
HR Dept Cambridgeshire & North Herts offers a flexible and affordable employment law solution that covers your business against financial losses and people issues by providing a service which includes:
- INCLUSIVE insurance against the risks of employment tribunal expenses and claims
- UNLIMITED telephone and email advice on any HR and employment law issue
- Help & support provided by expert HR & Employment Law professionals
- Step-by-step practical advice you can act upon, quickly, efficiently and legally
- All the legal letters and documentation tailored to your needs
- Onsite visits at your business to provide practical support as and when you need it
So, if you’re one of the many employers who are…
- Spending more time managing people problems than growing your business
- Frustrated by all the red tape that goes with employing people
- Having to dismiss someone but unsure of the legal process
- Need a practical solution to a people problem
- Worried about expensive solicitor fees or tribunal claims
- Struggling to keep up with ever changing employment law
….. then you need to talk to us for fast, affordable access to comprehensive HR support tailored to your specific needs.
We cover local areas from Cambridge, Newmarket, St Neots, St Ives, Huntingdon to Sandy, Witchford, Royston, Baldock and Biggleswade.
Call us today on 0345 078 8454 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org