The HR Dept Durham provides local and personal HR and Health & Safety expertise in a cost-effective way. Serving businesses and organisations in Durham, Darlington, Newton Aycliffe, Bishop Auckland and the surrounding areas, we can provide you with a tailored solution designed exclusively to meet the needs of you and your business.
Do you have these business challenges?
- You rely on a call centre or Google for expert advice.
- You don’t know if you are legally compliant for H&S and HR.
- You are under threat of an Employment Tribunal or H&S claim.
- You are concerned by the removal of Employment Tribunal fees.
- You have tight budgets and inadequate insurance.
- You don’t have time to make sure your HR or H&S is adequate or effective.
- You would like to train and develop your staff more.
- You spend too much of your time dealing with HR or H&S problems.
Having over 25 years’ industrial experience covering HR, H&S and other functions, Alison Schreiber is Director of The HR Dept Durham. Born and raised locally, Alison is passionate about the North East of England and about the real difference that The HR Dept can make to your local business and your people. As well her wealth of experience in HR and H&S, Alison is a Chartered Member of the CIPD and is NEBOSH diploma qualified.
Whether you need day-to-day advice or a one-off HR or H&S project, please contact Alison to find the solution to meet your needs. Whatever the issue, we can help!
Our services include:
|HR consultancy||Absence management|
|Employment law||Appraisals process|
|Auto enrolment||Redundancy management|
|Contracts of employment||TUPE transfers|
|Disciplinary and grievance||Employee satisfaction surveys|
|Performance management||Organisational development|
|Training and development||Staff discounts|
|Health and Safety advice||H&S Policy|
|Risk Assessments||Fire Safety Risk Assessments|