The HR Dept Bristol, Bath and North Somerset provides businesses with tailored and personal outsourced HR and Health and Safety services at the fraction of the cost of having an in-house team; because we understand the challenges of managing people problems whilst growing your business.
Our team has over 130 years’ combined experience and are scalable and able to cater for any sized business with any number of employees; be that SMEs with five employees or a corporate with 500. We can give you the peace of mind that your HR needs are supported and you are guided through the complex world of employment law guaranteeing you avoid any of the risks it brings.
Are you looking to avoid…
- The struggle of finding the time or budget to manage your people problems?
- Difficulties of finding expert employment law advice from reliable sources that you are sure is credible?
- Not knowing if you are legally compliant?
- Lack the expertise to train or develop your staff?
- Threats of employment tribunal claims or are you concerned by the removal of employment tribunal fees?
Why outsource your HR? We have the solution!
- Our advice is insured! Our affordable Advice Line service is backed by Tribunal Indemnity insurance and Crisis Communication covering legal expenses including awards.
- Our services are more cost effective than having an in house HR team. You could save a typical amount of £33,380 per year, compared to hiring a HR professional with an average salary of £35,000.
- Your account manager and team will take care of your people problems handing you more time but with less to manage.
- We manage any number of employees and are scalable and adaptable dependent on the size of your business.
- You and your team’s HR knowledge and skills will be constantly updated by means of access to our professionals’ qualified advice
- We will become your very own HR Department!
Our services and packages include:
Advice Line +
- Tribunal Indemnity Insurance covering any tribunal costs and awards.
- Unlimited access to HR advice and support.
- A main point of contact who will get to know your business and will offer you qualified support.
- Contracts and team handbooks.
- Settlement agreements.
- Appraisal documentation.
Flying Start +
- A HR Admin Starter Pack, designed to give you the peace of mind you are legally compliant as you start to grow.
- 1 hour’s advice on starting, to discuss any HR issues or employee concerns you may have.
- A team handbook.
- Employment contracts.
- Disciplinary and Grievance Procedures.
- Job descriptions.
- An IT Policy (if required).
Pay as You Go
- Access to instant and affordable HR support from the experts via phone, email or onsite on a Pay as You Go basis.
Here at The HR Dept we are not a call centre, our approach isn’t about us – it’s all about you. We will build a relationship with you to get to know your business, your people, your goals and your plans so we can offer you practical, pragmatic and cost effective HR solutions and employment law services to fit with your business needs, becoming ‘your HR Department’.
If you’d like to talk to someone about any of the above or would like more information, please give us a ring on 0117 970 2955 or email [email protected]. Whatever the problem, we’re happy to help!