At the HR Dept Elmbridge, Kingston & Surbiton we provide employment law and human resources support to small and medium sized companies across North Surrey. The team is headed by Sandra Porter who has extensive experience working at Director level HR roles across a wide variety of industries and is Chartered FCIPD qualified.
We understand the challenges small and medium sized businesses face and have developed a full HR and employment law service to meet these demands, so that you can concentrate on developing your business.
Offering a local and personal service, The HR Dept is ideal for businesses who need help to:
• Create employment contracts and employment policies that protect your business
• Recruit exceptional staff that can help transform your business
• Retain and incentivise employees to motivate and drive productivity
• Manage tricky employee relations issues like disciplinaries and grievances
• Effectively manage sickness absence to minimise impact on your business
• Manage poor performance and dismiss employees fairly (backed up with employment tribunal insurance)
• Develop your managers and leaders to achieve your business goals
Working in partnership with you, we seek to understand your business so that our advice enables you to make the right decisions for your business, offering you pragmatic, personal support and peace of mind.
Please call us on 0345 208 1290 for a free HR Audit or 1 hr of HR consultancy to discuss your needs.