The HR Dept Leeds South provides outsourced employment law and human resources support tailored to your business. Based in the heart of Leeds we’re on hand to provide local and personal support covering everything to do with employing people and making it easier for you to focus on your business.
We understand the challenges of managing people in your business and want to help you succeed. So, whether you need advice on managing everyday people issues, enhancing management through training, mediation intervention, longer term people planning (recruitment, appraisals, redundancy, talent management) or just need one-off contracts of employment the HR Dept is able to provide you with timely, cost effective solutions.
What makes The HR Dept different?
We’re local and take the time to get to know you and your business, build a relationship, help you deliver a people plan to meet your business goals and provide pragmatic and personal solutions. We will not just give you the law, we’ll offer you commercial advice because we are passionate about helping local businesses thrive.
And if you are looking for reassurance, our affordable Advice Line service is backed by Tribunal indemnity insurance covering legal expenses including awards.
By choosing to work with us, you’ll have access to expert HR advice and support from Director Sarah Bradley an HR professional with 19 year’s experience across a wide range of industries. Sarah is a Chartered Fellow Member of the CIPD and has specialised in supporting SME businesses for 13 years.
How can we help?
Our services will help you prevent people problems or resolve problems when they do occur. We offer flexible, affordable solutions including:
– HR Consultancy to understand your business and help you fulfil your goals through having the right people plans in place, and covering all areas of employment.
– Employment law advice to help you avoid unwanted legal costs.
– Mediation services to resolve conflicts which can be a drain on business time and resources.
– Contracts of employment and handbooks keeping you up to date and compliant.
– Training and development to grow your business through having the right skills and knowledge in place.
– Disciplinary and grievance onsite support so you can get on with running your business.
– Absence management practices to improve attendance and reduce costs of absenteeism.
– Performance management processes that improve performance, deliver business goals and improve the profitability of your business.
So, do you like to feel confident that you’re doing all your HR correctly and in the best interests of your business? Get in touch today and make sure you request your free HR health check!
Call us for a discussion today on 0113 223 4993
Email us: email@example.com