Director of the HR Department Liverpool, Linda is passionate about helping local SME’s with any people problems and can provide a comprehensive and responsive HR service.
Having worked in multi-million pound turnover industries as well as smaller, local businesses, Linda is able to provide a dedicated, in-depth HR service, while remaining commercially focused on what will work well for the business. So without the luxury of an in-house HR professional, you can rest assured that the needs of your business will be fully met.
Linda is a Chartered Member of the Institute of Personnel and Development and has over 19 years of generalist HR experience, advising on and managing people issues. She is also a qualified NLP practitioner and is certified to deliver Strengths Deployment Inventory (SDI) training which helps to manage conflict and improve relationships in the workplace.
Linda can support you with all HR issues including:
- HR and employment law advice line
- Employment contract and handbooks
- Recruitment and selection
- Absence management
- Restructure and redundancy support
- Learning, Training and Development
- Performance management
- Disciplinary and grievance issues
- TUPE transfers
- Employee benefits
- Settlement agreements
Linda thrives on getting business leaders a better return on their salary/wage investment together with helping businesses who need help with improving staff retention, particularly people who are key to the success of the business, and also improving employee engagement.
The HR Dept Liverpool guarantee:
- Services that are adaptable and cost-effective, helping you to get the most from your staff, without spending money where you don’t have to; leaving you with more time to focus on your core business;
- Advice and support which is provided locally so you’re never talking to a stranger in a call centre;
- Unique bespoke solutions led by your company culture and business goals. Solutions arrived at by taking the time to understand you, your business and your people, which are legally compliant and offer ongoing local support as and when needed.
So whether you require:
- a free HR health check including a review of your contracts of employment and handbook;
- a telephone advice service (which also covers you with comprehensive tribunal insurance) to deal with HR issues as they arise;
- or a one-off project such as recruitment, disciplinary and grievance, absence management, redundancy handling or training and development;
contact The HR Dept Liverpool on 0151 555 3002 and we’ll arrange a free, no obligation discussion on the support that the HR Dept can offer your business to keep you legal, up to date and save you time, money and give you peace of mind.