Do you have a new kickstart employee?
Are you struggling to give them the employability skills required as part of the scheme?
In order to help you meet your obligation to provide training and career coaching, we have put together a Kick Start Package which may be of interest to you, which is priced at £350 plus VAT and includes:
- 5 credits for you to use on industry specific eLearning training for your new hire.
- 3 months access to an employment platform to help them develop CV and interview skills, with additional support for finding a new role.
- Kickstart induction checklist
- An end of placement evaluation form
- A detailed job description to ensure you are compliant and criteria for the scheme is met
What’s included in the employment platform?
Our platform provides your kickstart employee with access to a Careers Hub containing thousands of resources allowing users to build their CV, improve on their interviewing skills and access the advice of careers specialists to tackle the most common obstacles when applying for jobs. Included in the platform your Kickstart placement employee will receive:
- Career Assessments
- CV Builder
- Elevator Pitch
- Interview Simulator
- Over 500 e-learning programmes including expert videos, tutorials and articles covering all the key aspects of employability and career development
- Unlimited access to psychometric tools including assessments and quizzes on ability, motivation, personality and resilience – complete with downloadable results – to build readiness for job search.
- Online job search portal providing employees with job alert notifications – with fast access to live UK jobs specific to your sector and role types.
- Bespoke option of your internal roles first so that your Kickstart placement is aware of any opportunities to maintain their employment with you.
- Bespoke option of links to companies and roles in your sector – driving the most relevant job search information to your kickstart placement employee.
How do I set up my Kickstart Employee?
It’s very easy to arrange access for your kickstart employee. Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org, call us on 0121 323 5488 and provide us with your contact details and your kickstart employees contact details and the date you would like them to receive their 3 months access to the platform.
Need help to setup your Kickstart employee?
Send us an enquiry mentioning Kickstart and we will take it from there.
Looking for expert HR support?
We can help you focus on your business by taking care of all your human resources needs.
Let us know how we can help or ask about our free initial HR review.
Preventing People Problems
Office Address: 10 Austin Court, 64 Walsall Road, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands, B74 4QY | VAT Number: 876470878 | Registration Number: 5707550
Copyright © 2007 - 2020 The HR Dept Ltd. HR DEPT is a registered trademark belonging to The HR Dept Limited.