Training and Development opportunities to upskill your workforce
There are funded training opportunities which can help you to attract new talent and upskill your existing workforce. Apprenticeships can help individuals to develop the skills and knowledge required for a rewarding career, and businesses to develop a talented workforce that is equipped with future-ready skills.
Why choose an apprenticeship?
- You can start an apprenticeship whatever stage you’re at in life; there’s no upper age limit. Whether you’re just starting out, want a change, or you’re looking to progress in your current industry, an apprenticeship could be for you. If you are over 16 and contracted to work a minimum of 30 hours per week, you will be eligible.
- An apprenticeship gives your employees the opportunity to gain high quality training and hands-on experience in your chosen occupation, whilst earning a salary. New skills can lead to better jobs at every stage of life and with apprenticeships available from Level 2 up to Level 7, they are accessible to anyone within your business and are a great tool for engaging and retaining your workforce.
- If you have recently recruited a new employee between 1st October and 31st January, why not consider an apprenticeship programme for them? Not only will it support with their induction and provide valuable additional training, but you can also apply for an employer incentive of up to £4,000. Your new start will need to be enrolled before 31st March to be eligible.
How can the HR Dept help?
- Our learning providers can support the application process which is done through the employers Digital Apprenticeship Service Account.
- With access to a range of courses, we can help match your employee to the correct course, ensuring you get the most from the scheme.
- The HR Dept, have partnered with the highest quality apprenticeship providers offering courses including Management, Learning and Development, Digital Marketing, Content Production, Administration, IT, Accountancy, Hospitality, Adult and Early Years Care, Retail and Customer Service, as well as Facilities Management. Courses are designed to fit around the needs of the business while upskilling and demonstrating investment in your team.
Want to find out more?
Get in contact with us today to find out how placing your employees on an apprenticeship could benefit your business. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for expert HR support?
We can help you focus on your business by taking care of all your human resources needs.
Let us know how we can help or ask about our free initial HR review.
Office Address: Lumonics House, Valley Drive, Rugby, CV21 1TQ | VAT Number: 871350432 | Registration Number: 5563896
Copyright © 2007 - 2021 The HR Dept Ltd. HR DEPT is a registered trademark belonging to The HR Dept Limited.