Your staff are your company’s most valuable asset and for your company to succeed it is vital that you select the right person for each job. Replacing staff that have moved on, or recruiting staff in an expanding business takes time and money. Getting the wrong person for the job or failing to follow the correct procedure can be even more costly.
Tribunals can start here! Let us help write the job descriptions, person specifications, adverts and interview questions so that you do not inadvertently discriminate against potential candidates. Using good competency based questions will improve your chances of recruiting well.
Tailoring your recruitment needs
As with all our HR services, we will work closely with you to provide the level of support that is right for your company. At one end of the scale, this may simply be the presence of your HR professional at the interview. At the other end of the scale, we can take on the entire recruitment process for you, including where necessary any ability or psychometric tests, providing you with a final shortlist of suitable candidates.
We can help by advising on and implementing the right recruitment tools for you including where and when to place the advert for the best response as well as:
- Writing job descriptions and person specifications
- Advertising the position in the most effective media for your business
- Sourcing suitable recruitment agencies
- Providing psychometric and ability tests
- Screening CVs for short listing
- Conducting initial telephone interviews
- Designing competency-based interview questions
- Conducting face-to-face interviews
Please call us today on 0345 208 1120 or use our contact page if you have any questions over the recruitment process or how we can help.