HR Essentials WorkshopDETAILS
|£45.83 ex VAT (members) and £54.17 ex VAT (non-members)
* equates to £55.00 inc. VAT* (members) / £65.00 inc. VAT* (non-members)
Tuesday 12th September 2017 – 09:30AM – 13:00PM
Getting the best out of people and navigating the minefield of employment regulation is a key challenge in growing a business. This workshop is perfect for those directly involved in managing people in businesses, both business owners/Directors and line managers.
This practical approach provides an overview of the key tools which can help a business maximise the contribution its people make to business success. The session will be highly interactive and focus on the areas delegates would most like to explore. Topics will include:
From practical tips covering recruitment, employment law and disciplinary matters, to providing insights into talent management and engagement; this is a great way for you to develop your HR knowledge and understanding.
The workshop will help you:
- Understand the importance of effective people management to all businesses
- Become aware of the range of approaches available to the management of people
- Appreciate the technical competencies involved in people management
- Recognise the importance of building an engaged workforce