Management Essentials Complete Training ProgrammeDETAILS
The Management Development Leadership Programme is a comprehensive course to fully equip business owners and line managers with all of the understanding, skills and tools needed to manage the minefield of people management.
The course workshops including everything from how to recruit staff, effective leadership to communication skills, managing low and high performance as well as the day to day issues of absence, conduct and dismissal.
After each workshop, the delegate will have the opportunity to have 1:1 coaching sessions by telephone between workshops if required.
The workshops included in the programme are:
• Recruiting Staff Thursday 13 September 2018
• Effective Team Leadership Wednesday 10 October 2018
• Communicating with Confidence Wednesday 14 November 2018
• Managing Performance Wednesday 12 December 2018
• Managing Absence Wednesday 16 January 2019
• Managing Conflict Wednesday 13 February 2019
• Managing Conduct Wednesday 13 March 2019
The course will run monthly over a period of 7 months, 9.30am-1.30pm.
Cost: £1,500 per delegate + VAT includes all materials, refreshments and lunch