Digital Marketing ApprenticeDETAILS
Are you interested in social media, and Digital Marketing? Are you looking to kick start your career in Digital Marketing – then look no further; this Apprenticeship could be the perfect start for you.
Working within the marketing department of one of the UK’s fastest growing Business Coaching & marketing training firms you will be working with award-winning business coaches & marketers, all of whom are serial entrepreneurs in their own right.
In doing so you’ll learn from the very best whilst gaining a nationally recognised qualification in Digital Marketing (NVQ Level 3 Qualification). Similarly, you’ll receive 1-2-1 Mentoring and gain practical knowledge & training on all the major digital and social media platforms.
Duties will include:
- 12 month Digital Marketing Training (NVQ Level 3 Qualification)
- Increasing brand awareness through social media platforms
- Generating leads through social media platforms
- Creating email templates and landing pages
- Running Email Campaigns
- Support with designing online marketing campaigns to help promote the business
- Event creation and management
- Update and amend company website
- Producing and updating information lists / customer data etc
- Admin duties where required
Requirements of the Digital Marketing Apprentice:
The successful candidate will have at least 5 x GCSE (C and above) including Maths and English and will be really keen to begin a career in the Digital Marketing sector.
In addition, the candidate will be;
- Keen to learn,
- Hard worker,
- Extremely organised and methodical,
- Works at a fast pace, but takes the time to be thorough when required,
- IT savvy,
- Highly motivated.
Salary and Benefits:
The opportunity to become a full-time, permanent member of staff at completion of apprenticeship,
£150 – £200 per week.
20 days paid holiday per annum
Job Type: Apprenticeship
Job Location: Swindon (SN15), Wiltshire
What you need to do to apply:
As well as attaching your CV for the role please tell us the following:
Why should we choose YOU for the apprenticeship? You can either:
- submit a video of up to 60 seconds (provide link to YouTube or other hosting site or send an MP4 file) or
- Provide a written answer of up to 200 words.
What role you think social media and digital marketing plays in business today (In 200 – 500 words)
Chalkhill Blue Ltd